1) the only one who can actually sing (Scary);
2) the butch one (Sporty);
3) the sexy one (Ginger);
4) the "cute 'n' bubbly" one (Baby); and
5) the stuck-up one (Posh).
2. a group of women whose cd you most likely bought and memorized
3. women with fun accents were all jealous of
4. may consist of a black woman with big hair in britian or a woman over the age of 20 and still being called 'baby spice', or a woman (posh) thats a multi-millionaire married to a HOTT husband
Members: Emma Bunton (Baby), Melanie Brown (Scary), Victoria Beckham (Posh), Geri Halliwell (Ginger), Melanie Chisholm (Sporty).
After their first two LPs, Spice and Spiceworld (1996, 1997), the Girls had already sold more than 30,000,000 albums within two years.
In 1997/1998, they starred in their feature film Spiceworld, which cashed in at #1 in the UK box office, and #2 (behind Titanic) in the USA.
Geri left the group in 1998; participating in only two albums (Spice & Spiceworld).
During 1998, before, during and after Geri's departure, Scary, Baby, Posh and Sporty embarked on their Spice World Tour. The Girls set yet another world record in selling out NY's Madison Square Garden in under 12 minutes.
In 2000, the four remaining Spice's released FOREVER which sold 5,000,000+ copies.
Merchandising ranges from CDs, to dolls, to candy, to cameras, to yoyo's to stickers, to crayons to wallpaper. The list goes on and on.