1) A term commonly used to classify those who discriminate against people who spell incorrectly.
2) Someone who loves to spell things correctly.
3) A term you could use to confuse your teacher or employer.
4) A member of the Spellic religion, where spellism is very popular.
5) Something that randomly came up in a msn conversation, but is now being submitted to urbandictionary.
1) Wow I lost 10 marks for incorrect spelling and grammer. Mr. Stevantha is so Spellist!
2) I am such a spellist when it comes to essays.
3) Excuse me Miss, you are the biggest spellist in the world!
4) No, I am a spellist. I am a strong believer in spellism.
5) So you must be an anti-spellist then, because you don't know how to spell.