Special Ops otherwise known as SO's are An elite group of people. Origin unknown, base location unknown. Not much is known about these people other than they carry out operations and missions that nobody knows about. Many people beg to be let into special ops yet only a certain few are worthy.
Missions carried out include, spying, sabotage and assination.
They are trained in..
Vehicle driving (including tanks)
Your not special ops your not worthy.
Don't beg special opsness, you have to be born with it
A fictional character based on a United States military special operative. He was originally seen in the 'Metal Gear' video game series of the 1980s.
Solid Snake is an excellent soldier.
A term used by special forces and tactical operatives engaged in wet work to refer to the act of assassinating a targeted individual.
Operative A: "everybody ready to take out the target?"
Operative B: "let's go give this punk his haircut."
Special Operations Forces
A reliable, light weight, accurate, versatile assault rifle made by FN. Comes in two variants: Mk. 16, chambered in 5.56mm, and Mk. 17 chambered in .308 NATO. Variants come in three sub-variants: CQC, standard, and long range. All variants and sub-variants come standard with: stock that folds and collapses and also has an adjustable cheek-plate, flip-up forward and rear sights, top, bottom, and side rail systems for optics, etc., and ambidextrous fire selector and magazine release.
The Delta Operative pulled out his new S.C.A.R. and his teammates were in awe.
Military operative who is a member of Foxhound, a military unit specialized in special assignments such as infiltraition.
Retired from Foxhound after the Zanzibar incident and since then became a musher in Alaska until he was abducted for another assignment called Shadow Moses.
Upon the completion of that assignment he became an independant agent along with Otacon, who he rescued from Shadow Moses.
"Wow... Solid Snake completely kicked his ass."
A portion of money stolen from one's income under the guise of helping everyone.
Something every democrat and liberal and progressive is deeply in love with.
A sexual favor given as an exchange for having to put up with some stupid woman thing.
a. "We really need to study the flight patterns of the blue bellied sap sucker because it might cure cancer, let's have a special tax" said the democrate legislator.
b. "Anyone that doesn't support my special blue bellied sap sucker tax is an angry right wing bigot that hates little kids and minorities" said the democrat operative to the reporter.
c. "My wife made me go to the mall all day" said George "but, don't worry, she's going to pay a tax tonight after the kids go to bed."
1. (v) To perform something dastardly and underhanded.more...
2. (v) To steal.
3. (v) To shirk or sneak away from something.
4. (v) To hide.
5. (v) To kill someone in a silent manner.
6. (v) In MMORPGs, to pick up a dropped item that your character does not need and refuse to give it to someone in your party who is more in need, just for the hell of it.
7. (n) In modern US military slang, any member of a Special Forces group that is primarily involved in recon, sabotage or rescue going deep into enemy territory. This is rarely used, but common when referring to a Special Forces operative who is wearing what is also dubbed a "ninja suit" - a pair of matte black BDUs, usually with some face paint to go with it.
8. (n) A grossly misunderstood historical occupation, skewed by comic books and movies. The ninja was the ultimate pragmatist - lofty codes of honor and ritual suicide did not apply at all to him. They were highly adaptive, extremely physically fit and intelligent - taijutsu, or hand to hand combat, is only part of the entire science and art that is ninjutsu. The ninja also learned how to camoflague, fake accents, act, craft disguises, chemistry (for creating bombs and devices), various kinds of weapons training, wilderness survival, escaping all sorts of prisons and traps, building traps and much more. Young children were scouted and adopted into ninja clans at a very young age, typically around six to eight, if came across a need to swell ranks. ...