Word Origin & History: a word coined in 2007, spaint is a derivative of the word spent intended to exaggerate the original meanings of spent with several additional connotations, which can be derived from context of usage. Spaint is a versatile word that can function as any part of speech except as a pronoun, preposition, or conjunction.
noun. spaint a spaint
1. a person, place, or thing in an unmaintained state.
2. a spaint; a person who habitually lacks maintenance.
1. a modifier describing something or someone in an unmaintained state.
verb. spaint, spainting , spainted
1. to become spaint; to act in such a way so as to decrease the level of maintenance of a person, place, or thing.
2. to willfully achieve a state of altered consciousness, diminished sobriety, or questionable maintenance.
3. to spend money or use resources unwisely.
1. to do something in a spaint manner
1. an exclamation used to describe a general lack of maintenance or to bring ...