A mess between Portugal and Catalunya. You can only enjoy it really drunk, then you puke on the streets, get a huge hang over, come back and, hopefully, you won't remember anything.
1. In Spain drinking outdoor (botellón) was forbidden. The country is now up to disappear.
A georgous and highly multicultural country full of life, culture, and spirit. Spain is a series of many different climates and terrains, and inevitably different cultures (castellan, gallegan, etc). Home to the most beautiful women in the world!
Because Spain is extremely georgous, you should go there one of these days.
A beautiful country in southwestern Europe that has done a good job recovering from years of poverty during the Franco era and has kept its integrity and very rich culture; is the 8th largest economy in the world; native inhabitants are of mixed Nordic and Mediterranean European types; immmigrants are South Americans, Eastern Europeans, and Muslims; official language is Castillian; other languages are spoken in different regions of Spain, which includes Catalan and Galician.
Spain has a rich culture.
1) A beautiful country on the Iberian peninsula in southwestern Europe, capital is Madrid
2) Gets very hot, but there's no humidity
3) It mostly composed of red clay
4) Builds SEAT cars, which are cheap but fun
5) Has an good economy, still partially paralyzed by Franco's former dictatorship
6) Has gypsies who live in caves furnished with TVs, fridges, etc
7) Sells beer in McDonalds
8) Has awesome food and wine, making one realize the necessity of a siesta.
9) Is pretty cheap to travel about
10) Running with the bulls is for experienced locals and tourist yuppie jocks only
Eat a lot while in Spain, because you will never enjoy food this good ever in your life.
Spain is an amazing country of the Southwesten Europe.
1)It has the most amazing beaches ever known.
2)People can party until the sun rises up again and then just go to sleep (no hurry)
3)People can smoke almost everywhere (and from my point of view thats a fuckin advantage...maybe just bcuz im a smoker..).
4) Spain IS NOT Mexico. Ok, dude, just pick up a map and try to find Spain and Mexico, its kinda easy...One in America, the other one in Europe...!
5) Food and wine are incredibly great, and its the place in damn Earth where u gonna eat the best.
6) Drinks and cigarretes are pretty cheap, takin into account that they are hella expensive in the rest of Europe. (You can buy a drink for no more than 3 or 4 euros in some places in Andalucia)
7) In Spain you can find the most sexy boyz and girlz in the world. People is tunned over there...sometimes during the whole year.
8) If you dont like the beach, there are those fuckin pretty mountains, where u can ski or just get away from the crowded city and breath some fresh air.
9) Yeah, man, there is bullfighting and maybe it can be kinda cruel but most of the turist tht critizice it, go and pay for seeing it...
10) People CANT take guns to the school and they are kinda free to marry to whoever they want.
And above all, i know that Portuguese people pretend to be spanish somehow...but you are not, and Spain rules over Portugal, everybody knows that...!
Man 1: Where have u been on holidays??
Man 2: Ohh...I've been to Spain, its fuckin crazy!
Man 1: U like it?
Man 2: I'm thinking about moving to live over there, people is fuckin great and i love the beaches, the siesta and the sangria.
A country BIGGER AND RICHER than Portugal.
We rather prefer bullfighting than school shooting.
People don't eat tacos, and don't wear ridiculous mexican hats.
We hate french people too
- Have you ever been to Spain?
- Spain? the country that ruled Portugal for almost one century???
Southwestern european country, the meddler boys in the neighbourhoodmore...
As a spaniard i have to say, in ten points
1- We're not mexican or south american, ¿how the fuck you pretend we've discovered america if we are supposed to be there already?
2- Yes, we used to be a fascist country, but i can tell we're ashamed (and i remind that our fascist leader couldn't have survived without Mr Eisenhower and Mr Nixon support)
3- Our political leaders (both presidents and opposition leaders) are EXTREMELY dumb, funny if don't take'em seriously
4- Spaniards usually speaks bad about Spain, but we're patriotic in a very particular way.
5- Americans (i don't know why) are obsessed with Barcelona...hey guys! try the Northwest! (Madrid is cool too)
6- It's really difficult to hold all the spanish thing in an only stereotype, but we know you do anyway
7- In a political way, both Nationalist and Fascists are really obnoxious boneheads, it's a common feeling
8- Spaniards dislikes frenchs, and portuguese, and politics, and that thing you foreigners use instead of olive oil when cooking, and goin' work, and tax offices, and bullfighting (really) and flamenco (except if you're Andalusian), and anything in any time.
9- Spaniards likes coffee, soccer, beer, foreign cinema, watchin TV, eating a lot, sleep, party, relax, having fun and complaining about whatever
10- and, for the last, THAT'S THE FUCKING COUNTRY ON THE EU WHERE PEOPLE WORKS MOST AND GETS PAID LESS
Hope that helps all you
Spain is a beautiful country on Southwestern Europe. It has excellent wines and foods, bullfighting (I don't like it too) and very nice people.
IT IS NOT SOUTH AMERICA! No offense intended, I don't hate South America, but we don't wear hats or eat tacos, we eat tortilla de patatas (spanish omelet or potato omelete) and we love party. Alcohol is cheap here.
A: Hey! Did you know where I've been this holidays? At Spain!
B: Oh? That country near Mexico?
A: (shoots himself)