1. A profound and tangled philosophy concerning the soviet hoi polloi and its industrialized, tractor-crushed soul.
2. One of the faceless masses residing in the USSR or CIS:
- The vendor in the local meat or bread store with her excessive make up, flamboyant shoes, and a heart full of pure hatred.
- The burly old men in hats and arms behind their backs pausing to argue about anti-semitic conspiracy politics and the football match, in angered tones.
- The woman who cuts into a 3-mile long line for imported Czechoslovakian boots, knowing that she will incite a loud, violent riot, while claiming her actions were still somehow fair.
2. A state of being wherein an objective reality based on complete absurdity and idiocy triumphs.
3. Soviet trash
4. The modern Soviet expatriate residing in Brooklyn, New York.