Prefix to a noun that belittles the impact of it.
You and your sorry corvette got your lonesome ass cracked by a kid on a bike
A word commonly used to make a yelling person shut the fuck up.
A: YOU PUT A SNAKE IN THE WATER TANK? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? IT COULD HAVE SERIOUSLY HURT SOMEONE. IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF...
B: I'm sorry.
1. To appologize for behaviors or actions that may have hurt another person.
2. The state of being worthless, or poor in quality.
3. The idea that there is more than one person responsible for dramas past, yet only one takes the blame.
1. I am sorry for the way things went four years ago, but now it is time to move on.
2. It is a sorry day when you cannot get over something that cannot be changed, and are unwilling to accept the graciousness offered to you as a person today, regardless of past.
3. I have never heard "I am sorry" from you for the past, yet I have offered you "I am sorry" regardless of blame, regardless of consequence.
apology; doesnt make everything all better after being overly used.
She was sorry, for the millionth time, and no one seemed to care.
probably one of the worst board games ever
You're sorry ass is gonna be sorry if you make me play Sorry again!
Basically a word to get men out of a jam.Most often used in a lie.
Im sorry baby I won't cheat again.
a word that nobody every believes anymore, no matter how much it is said people don't believe you! stupid really.
when someone apologises for a mistake they have made. but the person being apologised to never believes them.
"im sorry please forgive me!!"
"no you're not!"
a feeling or expression of remorse
im sorry im such a hypocrite
im sorry that i posted an evil deffinition
im sorry that you think im stuipid for listening to my ipod
im sorry youre so amazing
im sorry that we arent the same person anymore
im sorry that you keep hurting yourself unintentionally
im sorry that you are so cold in the mornings you have to wear a ski suit