1.The pimpist game ever to hit stores made for the PS2 gameconcle, computer, and now X box.
2Short for Grand Theft Auto a crime commited when a car is stolen
I was shootin up some nigga's on gta last night.
Elizan's in the slamer for gta.
The guy who got his girl stolen by Fanelli and she is currently having sweet Hot monkey love with him as we speak. Now leone is considered a wanksta
Leone: Shit I lost my girl to Fanelli
Fanelli: Holy shit this is some good Hot Monkey Love
1. Someone who lives in 'town' and has adopted every mental and social flaw associated with overcrowded living conditions.
2. People who try to constantly start fights to show how hard they are - this is actually a huge irony as they're cowardly bastards that will run away unless their group of 'geezers' outnumbers yours at least 10 to 1.
3. People who drive XR3i's, or escorts with a stolen XR3i logo superglued onto the back.
4. People who work in factories because they are stupid, and they need to earn a lot of money doing a shit job to finance their Helly Hansen wardrobe and other various 'mush' outfits.
5. Retards beyond redemption that -hate- free thinking people who don't read The Sun newspaper.
Ah fuck, cross the road there's a horde of knuckledragging townies walking this way.
You can't go out for a pint these days without some townie prick starting a fight.
I used to like this girl until I realised that she's a fucking dozy townie slapper.
(n.) A collection of pikeys selling stolen goods from the back of a Ford Escort in a private field. Also where one can find single mothers selling thier dead relatives' jewellry and dresses. What the lower class British used pre-ebay
I went to a boot sale when I was seven and bought some un-opened (meaning stolen from a shop instead fo a house) toys and a 1984 almanak-style book for 20p. I also traded a pack of mouldy cigarrettes for a Thundercats figure.
a. An ornamental drapery or curtain draped in a curve between two points.
b. An ornamental festoon of flowers or fruit.
c. A carving or plaster molding of such an ornament.
2. Slang. Stolen property; loot.
3. Australian. The pack or bundle containing the personal belongings of a swagman.
***a. Common American Slang. Cheap, low quality marijuana with a low level of THC. Typically said to range ~30USD for 1/8 lb. depending on locale.***
b. Slang. Herbal tea in a plastic sandwich bag sold as marijuana to an unsuspecting customer.
intr.v., swagged, swag·ging, swags.
1. Chiefly British. To lurch or sway.
2. Australian. To travel about with a pack or swag.
Probably of Scandinavian origin.
Scientific Wild Ass Guess
Semantic Web Agreement Group
Shock Wave Generator
Silly Wild Ass(ed) Guess
Simulated Waste Access to Ground Water
Sold Without A Guarantee
Sophisticated Wild Ass Guess
Souvenirs, Wearables And Gifts
Standard Written Agreement
Still Wondering and Guessing
Stolen While At Gig
Stuff We Acquired Gratis
Stuff We All Get
Mike threw some cannabis seeds out in some wild field returned and a year later to collect his swag.
An item which has been stolen by another.
Shit man some pikie's chaved my bike!
1- A Spilt BeerTransient male or female who's only source of earned income is from the recycling of cans, bottles,plastic and glass.
2- Any person who digs through the trash can(s) located in the Bottle Return Center to recover bottles/ cans that have been discarded after the machine refused to take them. These Can Goblin's then take those nasty waste riddled items into the store with them and hold up the Express check-out line arguing over 10 cents that they have just stolen out of the stores trash can.
3- Any person that regulary enters a store with the sole purpose of just using the Bottle / Can return machines, bathroom, and to eat the free samples from the Bakery Department, without ever purchasing a thing from the store.
4- A term used by Loss Prevention / Security personel to quickly identify a persons intent, direction of travel, and regular in store habits, with only one name.
1-"I couldn't finish returning all my cans because that Spilt BeerCan Goblin was using all the machines."
2-"I had to wait ten minutes while someSpilt Beer Can Goblin in the Express line tried to return a beer can filled with a syringe and piss."
4-"Can Goblin coming through the main door."
5- "Et tu gobelinus canne abi in malam rem." ( And you Can Goblin go to the Devil.)