1. Wo/man having skill or experience in drinking.
2. One who possesses little concern/fear of the drink.
3. Characterized by soldier-like qualities.
2. The soldier drank nearly 300 beers without a care.
3. Jack displayed soldierly behavior with that 5 1/2 minute keg stand. That was downright American General quality drinkin'!
I'm a soldier.
These shouldas hold up so much.
They neva fall or fold up.
Even if my collar bones crush or crumble, I will never slip or stumble.
also see: hooah; squared away
2. In the U.S. military, the term "soldier" specifically refers to Army personnel.
3. Within the U.S. Army, the term "soldier" is often used to describe the enlisted personnel separate of the officers.
2. The Navy has Sailors, the Air Force has Airmen, the Marine Corp has Marines, and the Army has Soldiers.
3. It is important for officers to remain friendly, but detached, from their soldiers.