(Noun) to analyse resources and be questioning with the objective of critical evaluation and / or personal gain
(Noun) one who snoofs
(Verb) the act of a snoof.
(Verb) Technical: the act of to capture unauthorised Wi-Fi packets, by sniffing around Wi-Fi networks for personal gain
1. The act of seeking out and adapting a good solution from existing service providers.
2. To view real estate to compare and contrast with a similar real estate.
3. To view fittings, fixtures, furniture, contents and owners lifestyle, for critical assessment.
4. To view fittings, fixtures, furniture, contents and owners lifestyle, for possible future criminal activity.
5. To rummage through personal property seeking items to sell for profit.
6. To rummage through charity shops seeking items to sell for profit.
7. To window shop, seeking potential bargains and lower costs
8. To capture Wi-Fi packets, by sniffing around Wi-Fi networks for personal gain (see Wikipedia listing)