when something is stolen or taken without due process. often used to describe when one cockblocks a friend's chances at hooking up with an attractive woman to boulster his own reputation or stroke his own ego (see max). Also used to describe when someone deliberately plays third wheel to weaken one's chances at hooking up with a woman of intrest.
steve: hey dude, how did it go with that chick last night?
trevor: not good man, rod totally sniped me, he's such a tard.
trevor: hey man, did you and that chick hook up after we left?
steve: yeah man, rod tried to snipe me but she shot him down, we ditched him and got durt nastay!
To steal or hit. Can be used for both situations.
1) That kid over there just sniped your stuff!
2) I am going to snipe you in the face!
Snipe n, adj
1. An abbreviatation of the term 'Sniper Rifle' which commonly is found in video games such as Halo's S2AM Sniper Rifle as its commonly refered to by the gaming populace
2. A term used to describe a kill made by a sniper rifle either in a video game or in real life.
3. A term used to describe something is obtained or secured
1: I got snipe!
2: This is Sniper Charlie Echo, enemy has been sniped
3: Dude, I totally sniped that bag of chips!
'GOTCHA'- but wayy cooler
*pokes* "SNIPE" *runs away*
"Those sunglasses are fuckin SNIPE!"
A prank usually pulled in the woods where a gullable person is told to stand in the middle of the woods at night holding a bag with bread. When the snipe comes into the bag u beat it with a stick.
Hey you want to go snipe hunting?
-What is that
Whoa your telling me you never went snipe hunting
Well your in for a treat
To choose someone out of a large group of people, when the person is doing somthing unnoticeable, suck as chewing a piece of gum or whispering to someone.
Teacher: Jimmy Spit out that Gum
Other Kids: Sniped!!
A sniper, said for short. It can also be the verb "To snipe", as in to shoot with great precision using a heavy rifle that fires either 1 or 3 shots at a time. The rifle is equipped with a magnifier and a hair cross.
- Did you see that snipe who shot JFK?
- Today on Counter Strike, I sniped a whole bunch of n00bs.