1b. noun. the act of snatching.
1c. noun. a trap or device used for ensnarement.
2. noun. (an informal term for) female pudendum (vulva/vagina)
3. noun. a brief period of time
4. noun. a type of lift in weight-lifting
5. noun. A film about a diamond heist in London's gangland. Its tagline is "Stealin' Stones and Breakin' Bones." It is the sequel to Guy Ritchie's first film "Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels."
2. Verb - To steal (see "boost" or "jack")
3. Film - A 2000 crime film by British writer-director Guy Ritchie
4. Weightlifting - An Olympic weightlifting movement in which the weight is moved from the floor to a position over the head in one movement. Can be used as a noun or verb in this sense. There are variations, such as the hang snatch and the power snatch.
2. I snatched a thousand-dollar necklace from this house on Fargo Street.
3. Snatch is a criminally-underrated movie.
4. Ivan can perform a 200 pound snatch very well.