- fluidic movements that may lead you to believe this person has no bones or nervous system
- the complete lack of bodily hair that allows them to avoid wind resistance and retain their cool
- the strict avoidance of any sudden outburst in emotion or reaction to situations that would normally elicit unsmooth behavior
- a self-acknowledgement that they are smoother than every one around them
Note: achieving such a level of smoothness is normally obtained through a process called “smoothing up”.
"Yeah, that was smooth"
2) "Dude, where is Ray Allen, he's been on the bench for like fifteen minutes!"
"Don't worry.. he's just smoothing up."
3) Police Officer: "Sorry Mr Allen, I'm going to have to give you a ticket, you were speeding"
Ray Allen: "That's cool"
Police Officer: "Man you're so smooth"