2) (verb) a method of drug use in which the drug (in the case of, for example, meth or crack), or a medium containing the drug (in the case of, for example, a herb such as tobacco or cannabis), is burned and the resulting smoke inhaled for its psychoactive effects. the psychoactive constituents are given off in the smoke and absorbed in the lungs of the user. smoking is one of the most efficient ways to consume a drug, but can be hazardous to lung health, especially if done regularly. smoking paraphernalia include cigarettes, bongs and pipes.
3) (verb) to kill, esp. by shooting.
4) (noun) a cigarette.
2) i just scored an ounce of weed - wanna come round and smoke a spliff or six after school?
3) word is bond, i smoked that fool.
4) Marlboro lights are my favourite smokes.
2) the gray debris comes out of such an instrument or any other burning
3) to kill, generally with a gun
4) to treat meat with smoke (2) for added flavor
5) to do an action that resembles smoking (1), such as sucking a fat cock
6) drugs that are smoked (1), or something to smoke, generally weed
1) To order a subordinate do excercises until completely exhausted, often as a punishment.
2) To be, or to have body parts, in a condition of extreme exhaustion or muscle failiure, as a result of exercise.
3) Artillery fire, mortar fire, or fire from close air support aircraft, especially from the point of view of the Forward Observer and acompanying Infantrymen.
4) To run away, hide, or conceal oneself, either as if using smoke grenades, or while actually using them.
2) My arms are smoked, time to stop the push-ups and move on to sit-ups.
3) After a few minutes of exchanging small arms fire with the hostiles, our forward observer brought smoke on 'em and it was over.
4) The Battallion Commander was looking for someone to clean his office, so they popped smoke (they left quickly).
4a) We were out in the open and taking fire, so we popped smoke and withdrew into the woods.
3. To speed pass another driver, as if in a race.
2. "I'm gonna smoke your ass like a blunt"
3. "Past that grass cuz, blood... I'm gonna smoke your ass.