fuck me, is there mozarella on my bell or am I having a smeg episode
a futuristic British all-purpose swear word. From Red Dwarf.
You smeg head
That's smegging horrible
Comes from the word "smegma", meaning the cheesy crud on the end of your dick, if you're a guy and dont wash your dick properly.
"Smeg" is mainly used as a kind of swear-word on the TV show Red Dwarf. When used in this context, its use is similar to that of "fuck".
Smeghead = fuckhead
Oh smeg! = Oh fuck!
What the smeg is going on? = What the fuck is going on?
Whats that smegging thing? = Whats that fucking thing?
I dont give a smeg = I dont give a fuck
From the tv show Red Dwarf, it is a commonly used insult, derived from Smegma.
1) Smeg: Exclamation of surprise not unlike fuck.
2) Smegger: Obnoxious person
3) Smeg head: As 2
1) Oh Smeg! What the smeggin' smeg's he smeggin' done?!
2) I'll nut the smegger into oblivion
3) I'm not an insubordinate man by nature. I try and respect Rimmer and all, but it's so hard because he's such a smeg head.
An all purpose swear word originally used by punks before made popularized by the british television show Red Dwarf dispite popular belief smegs origins did not have to do with smegma which is a crusty substance that develops underneath foreskin.
Rimmer is such a smeg-head
this really smegging sucks
"Smeg" was adapted for use by the crew of the popular BBC TV sitcom, Red Dwarf, and comes from the word smegma, which describes the yellowy, cheesy substance found on the end of dirty penises and grimey clits.
"Get that smeggin thing away from me!"
"Rimmer, you're an absolute smeg-head."
The sticky, yellowy, substance with a similar consistancy to that of a crumbly cheese that collects behind the foreskin of a man if he is dirty and doesn't wash properly.
"I've got some smeg under my foreskin"
"Eww, that boy had a right load of smeg on his bell"
Derivitive in most instances from the word Smegma (See: Knob Cheese), with four meanings:
1) Spoken in the show Red Dwarf (may have been used earlier than this.) and adopted into every-day culture; Similar meaning to damn or fuck.
2) Presumably an abbreviation of Smegma again; Referring to something digusting. Often an -unidentified- disgusting substance.
3)An insult. Smegma isn't the most complementary thing to call someone, so we can assume it comes from this word.
4) A company that makes various kitchen appliances such as cookers or fridges, which serve about as much purpose as the Smegma the word tend to derive from.
1) "Causality? Well, OK, you know, one event causes another, OK, but sometimes, you just gotta say, the laws of time and space? Who gives a smeg!" -Kryten, Red Dwarf.
2) "Urgh! I just put my hand in a huge pile of smeg!"
3) "You SMEG-FACED FUCKING SMEG-FACE."
4) "Whiiiirrrrtickticktickneeaaawwwm ... boom!"