To eat at an unusually fast pace.
To eat an unusually large amount of food at an unusually fast pace.
I'm starving after that workout, I gotta smash.
2. Dude, I don't even know where we went last night, we were so smashed.
3. Smash looks like an ogre.
2) To inflict damage on someone or something.
3) To insult and/or punk someone, usually embarassing them in the process.
4) To drive fast and recklessly when outrunning someone, usually the police.
2) Dood thought he could flex but we smashed his ass quick like.
3) Miguel smashed on James in class today, we were crackin up.
4) Christina smashed on them muh fuckas going like 95 through a school zone.