Also a well known alias, smarts is said to be one of the harder people online to get along with. However, if you manage to befriend him he is one of the best friends you could ever have. Sly wit, morbid humor, but mainly one of the intelectually lazy.
(smarts): hi ;)
*** Hutch (firstname.lastname@example.org) Quit (Quit: i hate smarts)
*** Chimera (email@example.com) Quit (Quit: Leaving)
*** Akkarin (Aura@hsd1.ca.comcast.net) Quit (Quit: I don't want to be here anymore)
*** helba (TonGueFoo@Discipl3.net) Quit (Quit: die smarts)
2- To know what's good for you, whether you do it or not
3- To do what's best
4- To look at both issues
5- To admit your mistakes
6- To not overdo it
7- To not need to be told every little detail
8- To wonder constantly
9- To understand
10- To be weird
11- To think for yourself
12- The exact opposite of Poodle
13- To not suck up
14- To have a good sense of humor
15- To not pretend to be something you're not
16- To let he idiots embarass themselves
17- To question everything
2) to be learned, but not able to integrate that knowledge into everyday use (intelligent), often used as a concatenation: book-smart, street-smart, brick-smart
3) to dress in a coordinated or fashionable manner, See: look sharp
4) (intrans. verb) to hurt or cause pain
2) Jennifer is finally loosening up. Back in high school she was just too book-smart and had no clue about what was going on.
3) Hey Swaggart, thats a smart looking suit you've got on.
4) Ouch, a paper cut... that smarts!