2- To know what's good for you, whether you do it or not
3- To do what's best
4- To look at both issues
5- To admit your mistakes
6- To not overdo it
7- To not need to be told every little detail
8- To wonder constantly
9- To understand
10- To be weird
11- To think for yourself
12- The exact opposite of Poodle
13- To not suck up
14- To have a good sense of humor
15- To not pretend to be something you're not
16- To let he idiots embarass themselves
17- To question everything
2) to be learned, but not able to integrate that knowledge into everyday use (intelligent), often used as a concatenation: book-smart, street-smart, brick-smart
3) to dress in a coordinated or fashionable manner, See: look sharp
4) (intrans. verb) to hurt or cause pain
2) Jennifer is finally loosening up. Back in high school she was just too book-smart and had no clue about what was going on.
3) Hey Swaggart, thats a smart looking suit you've got on.
4) Ouch, a paper cut... that smarts!