1. Your childhood, a time when you were "small".
2. A period of time where nothing much happens, life is pretty dull and you don't do anything noteworthy or of interest to anyone, barely even yourself.
3. An event or situation that is uninteresting and bores you, or is unimpressive. A matter which isn't worth your time.
1. "Me an' Chris have been friends since small times."
2. "It sure has been small times 'round here since all my friends started going to college."
3. "Man am I ever glad to be out of there, that show was small times."