The name of a cult sex blog written by a female squatter in London about her fucked-up life.
1. Have you read Slutever recently?
Used to express a lack of care or exasperation in context to promiscuous and/or sexually indiscriminate activities. Uses a prefix of "slut" instead of the formal "what".
Girl 1: I lost my sweater and dignity at that party last night
Girl 2: Slutever, it happens.
Boy 1: Yo I fucked her
Boy 2: Bro, most of us have
Boy 1: Shit ain't that grimy though?
Boy 2: Nah, slutever.
1. (Noun) An act that may be considered slutty or whore-like that one deems never to end. Forever + Slut = Slutever.
2. (Exclamation) Expresses disregard when someone accuses you of being slutty or whore-like. Whatever + Slut = Slutever.
1. Kate totally just hooked up with my boyfriend, she's such a slutever.
2. "I can't believe you've hooked up with that many guys."
A manner in which to dismiss something totally if one wishes to be more forceful than what is gained by simply stating, "Whatever." Gives it a little kick and ambiguously insults the victim.
"Nah, I don't think I'm gonna come over and watch Say Anything tonight."