1) (literal definition) to create man-foam (ejaculate)
2) to gush, i. e. to praise something highly or run your mouth about something you love
3) man-foam, man-milk, froth, etc.
4) the nasty grey stuff on roads after a snowstorm
5) scum, crap -- used to refer to something you dislike.
Person 2: No, you bastard, the last time we watched that you slushed all over the screen.
2) Damn... Nick just won't stop slushing about The Boosh. I wish he'd stuff a muskrat down his throat.
3) You got slush all over my trenchcoat! I'm never lending you anything ever again.
4) Weather Man: Stay off the roads today, as there is a massively high probability of slush buildup.
5) That Frenchman is full of slush... I bet if we stuck a needle into his stomach it'd ooze frothy whiteness.
Sometimes when I go out with my friends I turn into a slush.
I like to get slushy when I go out drinking.