a quiet little country nestled in the heart of Europe where they make the BEST hockey pucks & amp tubes around.
\m/ -_- SLOVAKIA RULEZ!! \m/ -_- \m/
A cool country who kicks ass in hockey.
"Peter Bondra, Ziggy Palffy, and Marian Hossa are a few Slovaks who rock at hockey."
A small country in eastern europe that borders with ukraine, czech republic, austria, ukraine and poland. historically it kept getting occupied by foreign powers (mongols, turks, hungarians, germans, russians). used to be a part of Cczechoslovakia while under the power of USSR then they split up when the curtain fell.
The good: -Beatiful countryside. (forests, snowpeaked mountains, lakes)
- Plenty of historical buildings and museums
- Lots of clubs and places of entertainment
- Slovakia along with the Czech Republic have the most beatiful women in europe.
- It plays some of the best hockey in the world and produced players like Demitra, Satan, Hossa, Gaborik...etc
- Horrible government, corrupt, greedy uncaring.
- The eastern part of the country is always forgotten about when it comes to economic development. therofre the eastern part is a little bit behind the western. it is a bit more run-down
- Slovakia gets some really bad rep from idiotic movies like eurotrip and hostel. i wish they stop picking the eastern european countries as the most run-down cespools on the planet. THEY ARE NOT.
This has been a relatively unbiased look on my country. you can take from it what you want. if you are not convinced you should always visit the place and formulate your own opinion.
Slovakia can become a prosperous country if the government will stop filling its pockets
A fantastic country with a fascinating culture which is constantly evolving. Slovakians are proudly unique and independant. Things are increadibly cheap compared to western prices.
My friend Milka from the high tatras
A wonderful country that houses some of the most amazing people!
It's image is ruined by stupid movies such as Eurotrip and Hostel.
The producers think that since Slovakia is such a small country, and no one knows about it, that they can pick on it.
I suggest everyone goes to visit for it is a wonderful place to visit.
Slovakians are very proud of their country, and no one has the right to make us ashamed of where we come from.
Very interesting country with a unique culture.
Slovakia used to be part of Czechoslovakia during the cold war.
a country that you tossers from Amerika have no fuckin´ idea about. It is a country situated in the very heart of Europe. It had been a part of Czechoslovakia before it split up in 1993.
Czech: Vodkuï seš? (Where ya from?)
Slovak: Z Martina. (From Martin)
Czech: Kde to kurva je, vole?
(Where da fuck is dat, man?)
Slovak: Na strednom Slovensku, ty kokot èeský! (It´s in Central Slovakia, you checkhead!)