1. To be in the state of sleep or to fall asleep.
2. To be in a condition resembling sleep.
1. A name given to one whose skill exceeds those of all other known beings within any observable radius. (Generally, this title goes to a ninja, whose skill surpasses modern technique) Usually, the "S"s are capitalized. Its origin is from the theory that he who sleeps has achieved an ultimate state of power. Only one person can hold this title at a time.
1. He sleeps all night, and works all day.
2. He isn't paying attention, as though he sleeps.
3. SleepS is an awesome, crazy guy. I wouldn't want to get him angry.
You have been awake for 18 hours and are now viewing this useless definition of sleep. You are very tired and your brain is not functioning at its normal capacity. The bags under your eyes are starting to weigh you down. It's 1:30am and you have to get up at 6:30am for work. Another coffee wont help you now...
Turn off your computer and get some sleep you net junky!!
God I hope she doesn't read this!
is better than everything.
Sleep is best.
Proper Noun - s le' p
Kinda llike a drug but you're hooked at birth. As you grow older and worked f*%#ed up hours and invest in a life, you go through withdrawl.
Heavy eye lids, tired muscles, confusion, boredom, being on the computer at 3:00am (after work), watching reruns of the 10:00pm news.
Well. there are three ways we can go with this;
1. Kicking the habit: Continue with withdrawl. soon enough you'll replace your blood with bawls, jolt, or coffie. You may go crazy, but you'll have more time on your hands.
2. Overdose: Keep your funny hours at work. When you get home from work on Friday, just crash on your bed and sleep right through the weekend.
3. Work around it: Ask for different hours at work. When your boss laughs in your face, reffer to methods 1 and 2.
Side affects of taking Sleep include:
Refershed feeling, more energy, better attitude towards life, better pefromance in the workplace, addiction.
"I need to get some more SLEEP."
Something that you're reluctant to do, but don't want to stop after you start.
Damnit, what did you wake me up for? It's 3 in the morning! I'm going back to sleep.
Something I don't get nearly enough of.
A state in which the body of a person or other mammal is in deep rest. Environmental responsiveness is reduced or even completely lost. This is the period in which the body and mind can recover from the activity of the awake state.
I'm an insomniac, I'd probably be doing a lot better if I was actually able to sleep, instead I'm spending my night on UrbanDictionary.
What humans do during 1/3 of their lives.