1) A fan of Heavy Metal music, often stereotyped as dope heads or satanists. This stereotype is completely false (see Sam Dunn). A metalhead dresses however the hell he or she wants to, which is maybe the reason why we carry certain stereotypes, its very unfortunate. Many of us are very loyal and hard working individuals, we are not normally found working in high-paying jobs such as lawyers, doctors, politicians, etc, not because we can't do those jobs, but because we don't want to. We see the ugliness and corruption that goes on in the white collar world and we want no part of it. Most of all, we are the most passionate music fans on the planet.
2) A person who wants to destroy the emo culture.
You might be a metalhead if:
- You went to go see the movie Iron Man thinking it was a Black Sabbath documentary.
- Every time you hear someone say the word "master", you repeat it.
- You do a school reasearch project on Panthers, but write the whole thing in spanish (that's a clever one, might take you a few seconds to catch on).
- You did a book report on "Rime Of The Ancient Mariner" by Samuel T. Coleridge
- You win a poker game with the Ace Of Spades
- You want to defacate on Tipper Gore's grave
- You want to watch every emo get eaten alive by a pack of wolves
- You are intelligent
- You want the following songs to be played at your funeral:
Fade To Black by Metallica
A Tout Le Monde By Megadeth
Hallowed be thy name by Iron Maiden
Born In A Casket by Cannibal Corpse
- You think of an awesome Slayer song when you study the Holocaust.
|2.||My Chemical Romance|
"Early career (2001–2002)more...
The band was formed by frontman Gerard Way and ex-drummer Matt Pelissier around a week after the September 11, 2001 attacks. Witnessing the planes crash into the World Trade Center influenced Way's life to the extent that he decided to start a band. Way wrote the song "Skylines and Turnstiles" to express his feelings about September 11th. Shortly thereafter, Ray Toro was called up and asked to join the band because at the time Way couldn't sing and play the guitar at the same time. The first recording sessions were done in Pelissier's attic, where the songs "Our Lady of Sorrows" (formerly called "Bring More Knives") and "Cubicles" were recorded. Mikey Way, the younger brother of Gerard, loved the demo so much that he decided to join the band.
My Chemical Romance was signed with Eyeball Records and played in the same room as Pencey Prep and Thursday. It was there that the band met Frank Iero, the lead vocalist and guitarist for Pencey Prep. After Pencey Prep broke up in 2001/2002, Frank became a guitarist for My Chemical Romance, just days before the band's debut album was recorded.2 Three months after the formation of the band they recorded their debut album, I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love, subsequently released in 2002 on Eyeball Records. Despite only joining the band a few days before the album recording sessio...
A bird-like woman who appears in 2008 advertisements and commercials for Mederma, a product for scar treatment. Originally raised by wolves, the Mederma lady lives in a cave and only comes out to frighten audiences on television and in magazines. Even after her scars fade, she still has the ability to frighten such villains as Nosferatu, Frankenstein, and the notorious Voldemort.
The Mederma lady preys on young children and Unicorns. Chuck Norris checks under his bed every night for the Mederma lady.
She is to be feared. If you catch a glimpse of her, please wash your eyes out with pepper spray to reverse the process of blinding.
Also can be used to describe a female who would almost be attractive if it weren't for her face.
"Did you see that hideous girl in class yesterday?"
"Yeah, she's a real Mederma lady."
"Billy, come inside before it's dark! You never know if the Mederma lady is preying our neighborhood."
|4.||little red riding hood|
a schizophrenic youth who is often seen roaming the woods, and stealing food from unsuspecting picnicers.
"have you seen that girl they've been talking about?"
"little red riding hood?"
"that bitch stole my turkey"