Used Car Salesman: What's dat?
Me: The windshield is held in by duct tape instead of a rubber seal.
2. (adv.) in a hasty or careless manner
3. (verb) to slap someone (preferably in the face) and then dash, i.e. run away*
*This must be preceded by the slapped person being tricked into reading the word (slapdash), not necessarily aloud.
2. n. a project created by slapdashing. Also, slapdashery.
3. n. a person who exhibits awesomeness by consistently and successfully slapdashing projects.
2. That presentation was such a slapdash! How can you pull that off so well? I hate you.
3. She got an A? Pat is such an unbelievable slapdash!
2. Throwing a bin carelessly out of the window to hurriedly get rid of rubbish
Haris: Next week
Parennt: but that is after the exams!
2. Dr. Blache: Were is the bin?