Having an insane amount of work dumped on you that leaves ya winded and overwhelmed.
My boss totally slammed me at 5:00 PM on Friday forcing me to stay at work till 10:00 PM.
1. To have your car very low to the ground. Tucking tires, and minimal clearance between the ground and frame are a must. Lips, body kits, etc, don't count.
2. To be very drunk
3. To get fucked very hard
You car is so slammed that I can barely fit my fist under your oil pan.
n. Having your Honda Civic lowered to the ground to improve aerodynamics (i.e. look really dumb) so you can get better gas mileage driving to your job as Mc Donald's Hamburger Technician from your parents' house. Frequently accompanied by a gigantic, turd-shaped spoiler with no aerodynamic effect.
Man, that slammed Honda looks ghey. I hope the owner's mom doesn't know he saved up his allowance for 5 years to buy that lowering kit.
having your car lowered to the extreme for looks and handling..
Btw...stop hating on hondas
my car is so slammed i have to creep over speedbumps
1. (most obviosly) FUCKED HARD
2. Lowered suspension
1. My cock hurts because I slammed your sister too hard in the cornhole
2. My wicked ride is slammed into the weeds
3. I was so slammed I said I liked 4 cylinder cars last night. Everyone thought I was a fuckstain
1. to be heavily intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol. 2. An automobile that has been modified in such a way as to lower the suspension.
1. Shit man, I'm slammed. 2. Damn that shit is slammed.
To drink quickly, or to have drank quickly.