to cum, or ejaculate
she wants you to skeet on her.
A short piece of theatre, often improvised.
The actors then performed an amusing skit about a penguin and a spiked tennis racket.
Skit meaning to diss or make fun of.
Used in some areas of the UK.
Don't skit me! It's not my fault I still like the Spice Girls.
Derived from the word sketch, (a short, often comedic segment of a show either televised or performed live).
Originally a misuse of the word sketch, Chappelle's Show further popularized the word into the mainstream when Dave and Neil, hating the mistaken usage of the word, began including it during taping.
"'I'm Rick James bitch' is a popular Chappelle show skit."
"Comedians make a living writing various skits."
"This SNL skit sucks!"
v. to make fun off someone. Slang term commonly used in the Liverpool area of UK, meaning to make fun off, to take the micky of someone.
You skitting me or what?
Stop skitting me.
So Keep In Touch
Hey, nice talking to you, SKIT
When someone is so scene, that scene doesn't describe them well enough; they are known as a skit. Also; act, improv, play, or open-mic night.
A skit will:
- Typically never flinch, no matter how much you try.
- Deny that they are skit / scene, no matter how many times you claim they are.
- Be the only one skipping and dancing in a large group of people.
- Wear multiple necklaces and have piercings.
- Have multi-coloured hair.
- Don't like The Beatles.
- Have a random word in the middle of their name on Facebook.
- Have "❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Playing Pokemon :3" on their info on Facebook.
and many more.
These are just simple traits of a skit to help you point them out.
Kid 1: Dude, that girl is so scene, I saw her in my scene selection..
Kid 2: No dude, that girl is a skit.
Kid 1: Oh, you're right.. look at her facebook profile; and I did notice she never flinches.