Derived from "Skippy", a very popular Australian TV program from the 1960's about a (very clever) kangaroo and his human (Anglo-Celtic Australian) guardians.
"Yeah, up yours, skip!"
Derived from the Australian TV show 'Skippy' starring a Kangaroo from the Australian bushland.
2) You won't find any skips down in Springvale.
3) You're too skip drive a Skyline.
hez a skip
1. To hop with one leg foreward, alternating the foreward leg between hops.
2. To be a pervert, to become one, or to make something perverted.
3. To ditch, leave, or flee from.
1. A pervert.
2. A perverted act, jesture, or verbaige
3. A derogatory term for a person of Anglo-Australian decent.
1. "I skipped around the block!"
2. "Dude! Don't skip what I say!"
3. "I skipped science yesterday, and my mom grounded me for a week!"
1. "Ugh! John is such a skip!"
2. "Dude, did she just skip you?"
3. "Don't talk to me, you fuckin' poofta skip!"