Misconseptions about football:more...
1) The word football is used because in the late 1800's, the only ran the ball with there feet
2)The game was introduced to Americans by europeans. Touchdowns were one point. The Europeans, called it football.
3) Pads MAKE THE GAME TOUGHER than Rugby. Don't give me that "Rugby for Girls" shit. Have you played, or seen a game? No.
4) Tackles hurt like hell. A text-book tackle is to get low. Use leg pads to push forword, get the shoulder pads to the stamach, wrap your arms around the opposing player, and take your Helmet and put it under the opposing players chin and deliver a blow.
5) The game started out without pads. It did not catch on, as many americans saw how similar it is to Rugby. After pads were put in, Americans forgot all about Rugby.
6) The reason the rest of the world dosn't care about American Football, is because the rest of the world have no idea what American Football is. Austraila, Canada, and Germany all love football because THEY KNOW WHAT IT IS.
7) America is the third most populated country in the world. America is the only country having all Big Five sports (Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Soccer) In america, Football is the most popular and beloved sport. In America, Soccer is considered a children's sport and is the least popular and least beloved sport. Therfour, if the whole world had America's sports, soccer would be the fourth most beloved as in America.
8) America has a right to say...