1. Nazi (also thought to have possibly come from the nazi culture due to fashionably short cut hair)
2. White male, poorly dressed, with short cut hair, who is a member of a racist group (coming from 1. nazi's who were heavily involved in racism)
3. One who likes punk music (not related to nazism or racism with the acception of white trailer trash whom are)
4. One whoms hair is short cut (Relating to 1. and 2.)
5. One who enjoys listening to heavy metal and is generally involved in racism.
2. Michal is a poorly dressed, white male, with short cut hiar. Did you see him beat that cloured person.
3. Stu's one crazy ass punk rocker, he loves black people, unlike that white trailer trash.
4. Michal's an absoloute skin head ever since he got his hair cut that short.
5. Shannon Briggs rejoices in his racism brought about by his heavy metal culture.
I am a skin from the Caribbean who is working to promote this movement back to my culture. The Original Skinz.. Jamaica Barbados St.Vincent Bahamas Trinidad and Tobago Cayman Isles etc.
2) Working class 'racists' sorry folks, of all the skinheads I know, none are racist.
3) Hardcore scenesters that revolve around the working class and thrasher punk or oi.. ;x
2) There goes that skinhead again.. talking about opression and hating on Jews.
3) That skinhead is in three different unions, don't know how he keeps it up, but I do know that he really likes OI.
2.) An army of sad twats who know nothing of true brotherhood, substituting loyalty with beer drinking and mutual ego stroking. They can recite the entire history of skinheads from the "Spirit of 69" books, wear "Hooligan Empire" shirts and date fat girls who attempt to hide their hideousness by dressing like Betty Page, but would never run full tilt into a group of drunken frat boys who were giving one of their loud mouthed "brothers" the beating they so richly deserve. You know who you are, because it's MOST of you.
skin1 "I found a place we can shoot some darts. Wanna go?"
skin2 "Do they have a decent jukebox?"
skin1 "Oi mate! Check out my new Rangers jersey! Let's go watch some footy!"
skin2 "I can't, I'm going to a union meeting tonight. I am so working class."
skin1 "That's cool. Hey! There's those highschool kids from the ska show! Let's go intimidate them!"
skin2 "Hey wait, there's your old friend Bob. Didn't you tell him you'd kick his ass if you ever saw him again?"
skin1 "Well... Yeah. But I'd rather not start a fight because my enormous girlfriend with a pin-up fetish would get mad at me."
skin3 "Hey. It's me, Bob. You got something to say?"
skin1 "Yeah. Let's just have a beer and forget it all. Skinheads should stick together and not fight."