1. To relax or chill out, as on a lazy sunday afternoon
2. To calm down
1. What are you doing later? Do you want to skend?
2. Dude, it's really not that big of a deal. Why don't you skend.
Can also be used with "Chill with tha"
1. Dude, relax, why don't you chill with tha skend.
2. Dude, relax, why don't you chill with tha.
1 (verb) to friend someone on skype
2 (noun) a friend on skype
1) "Hey jodie, do you have a skype?"
"Yea i do, i'll skend you tonight so we can chat."
2) "Are we skends? we never vid chat!"
"no, i only have one skend right now."