humanly fluids from genitals that result from sex or "turn on"...
1) Frank: Hey dude, you see that girl walk pass?!...so hott.
Dude: Yeah i know man, I almost skadooed.
2) Hey that guy you like is coming over...try not to skadoo...
3) *Sarah walks out of a dark room and tries to get herself together...Valen notices*
Valen to Sarah: Hey Sarah....is that skadoo on your chin??!
1920's - 30's slang (jazz) for:
1. move, move over, make space please.
2. leave, go away.
<strong>Syn-s:</strong>~ <em>Skadoodle, Ske-daddle, Skadoosh, skat, scoot, skootch</em>...
1. (Jazz "cat" to his "doll"): "Skadoo."
2. "Let's skadoo." (like "scootch on over dear" ......or "shove love".)
to be used only by those whoo enjoy music of the ska persuasion.
Flip top skadoo.