when you are alone without a partner you are not involved with anyone and most of the time you miserable being
question:do you have a girlfriend?
answer:no i'm single
1. Indicates that something is one, as opposed to two or more. Contrasts with double, triple.
2. Not currently in a relationship
1. Something that is only one, as opposed to two or more.
2. A person who is not currently in a relationship.
3. A room, as in a college, for one person.
4. The standard, 4-panel mode in DDR
1. To isolate. Used in the expression "to single out."
I'll have a single scoop of ice cream.
Someone who makes jokes about the other sex.
Guy 1: MaKe Me A sAnDwIcH
Girl 1: You're single aren't you...
Girl 1: MEN ARE PIGZ!!11!!1!!!!one!!!1
Guy 1: You're single aren't you...
to not have any feelings for one specific person; no attachment or commitment to someone else
you can't say that you love someone with all your heart and committed and say you're single at the same time.
(Noun) : A man who makes jokes about woman in the kitchen.
Men: Hey baby, how many man does it take to open a beer?
Men: Nope, none. It should be open by the time she brings it!
Woman: It does now, you're single :D
A male individual who believes a female's occupation is the kitchen
Female: I wish I had a man *sigh*
Mr. Single: Maybe you should get in the kitchen
A man who makes jokes about women being in a kitchen
That woman joke was funny! Now I know why you are single
An occasion or event at which good times are had.
Question: "Hey did you have a good time at the gay video dance bar last night?"
Answer: "Yeah it was totally singles...Mike and Steve were up dancing on the bar again."