1. Not feeling well.
3. Awesomely awesome guy who plays JKA, who just happens to be awesome.
1. I ate a bit too much, and am feeling sick.
2. That game is sick!
3. Sick totally ruined my shit just now, so I said "lykeZOMGFUCKU!!" and left, like the nub I am.
1)crazy, cool, insane
2)what one is on a test day
1)man, that trick was sick yo
2)i played sick on my big bio test day
used by 'chavs' to state that somethings is good
Chav: Ooooo- dat new tune from Timbaland is sick man innit- brrrap!
Law-abiding citizen: Errr, yes.
1. to feel ill, or not well.
2. A secondary word for awesome.
3. Gross, disgusting.
4. Tired, pissed off.
1. I feel very sick, I think I might vomit.
2. Dude, that song is so sick!
3. That was sick when he had sex with that gorrilla.
4. I am sick of your attitude.
5. Who wants to get sick with me.
A term used by heroin addicts to discribe the physcial withdrawls the body endures while not using heroin. Heroin withdrawls makes the user sick for around 9 days. The user feels what is similar to a very bad flu which includes extreme body pain, fever, vomiting etc
"i need my junk fix, im sick, man."
An adjective similar to cool
referring to something that is either great or completely wrong.
1. Your awesome new skateboard is sick!
2. What you said to her was just plain sick.
Interesting, cool, new.
That rave was sick.
OLD VERSION OF SICK
Etymology: Middle English sek, sik, from Old English sEoc; akin to Old High German sioh sick
1. Not feeling good.
2 a (1) : affected with disease or ill health : AILING
(2) : of, relating to, or intended for use in sickness <sick pay> <a sick ward>
Now used as the newest word to replace cool
. Something that you've never seen before.
Mary,"I feel sick to my stomach".
Jess,"Ask the teacher for a Nurses' Pass".
Keegan:This Calculator is sick!
Kass:That outfit is sick!