shotgun (n): the hole in the side of the chamber of a pipe (generally glass) used for smoking marijuana and other herbs. the shotgun is covered for the majority of the hit, meaning that the smoker inhales less air along with the smoke.
shotgun (v): to blow marijuana smoke into someone else's mouth. this can be done by either blowing into a blunt or a joint and forcing the smoke out the other end or by inhaling the smoke and then blowing it into another's mouth.
1) "Make sure you cover the shotgun when you hit that"
2) "Can we shotgun this hit?"
First person to call "shotgun!" gets the front passenger seat.Usually "shotgun" is called when some smelly ass or really fuckin annoying people are going to be in the back seat. Or shotgun is the actual front passenger seat.
"Duuude, I called it like 3 minutes ago."
"Ok you have can it."
Taking a beer can, poking a hole in the bottom and opening it slighty at the top and drinking that fucker down as fast as possible.
Terry and Dean got to the party late so they shotgunned a few beer.
The front right seat of a car. The seat behind the shotgun is cobain.
Comes from the Americans fascination with the Old West when the person sitting next to the coach driver carried a shotgun to fend off robbers or indians.
Shotgun is the best seat in a car because you have a dominant position and the best view without the responsibility of driving.
He drove to Vegas with Mallory riding shotgun and the hitchhiker in cobain.
As in smoking herbal substance; to inhale from a pipe or other smoking device, followed shortly by an exhalation into someone else's mouth. This term was developed by troops in Vietnam, who actually would put a marijuana cigarette into the open chamber of an unloaded shotgun and blow it into eachother's faces. An example of this can be seen in the movie "Platoon".
When you're smoking out, it's not considerate to shotgun with other people's girlfriends or boyfriends.
1. A category of smoothbore firearm that fires pellets (shot) or slugs. Comes in break-action or pump-action variants. Known to cause fits of unpredictable joy in HMBs.
2. A method of defecation whereby the buttocks are spread prior to discharge.
3. An esoteric form of bukkake. Upon reaching the vinegar strokes, the shotgun initiator must hold his scrotum in one hand and his shaft in the other, and pump between each ejaculation. This is derived from the manner of operating a pump-action shotgun, although the ammunition in question is completely different.
4. Any wedding whereby the groom is extremely morose and the bride is extremely pregnant.
5. A type of corridor-style house where the front door and back door line up and are usually directly connected by a single, straight hallway.
1. The TIE Pilot HuManBing was lying in wait, with his shotgun sight trained on a hill.more...
His recent work freelancing had tired him of late, so he took some time off for a kill.
Away on a hilltop, cavorting around, effete and effeminate prey,
Were multiple Yoshi, inchoate and dozy, about whom the TIE Pilot said:
"Blood! Blood! Glorious blood! Nothing quite like it to make one feel good!
So slide-shuck your shotgun, assuming you've got one,
And then we'll go pot some for glorious blood!"
(This can be sung to the tune of "The Hippopotamus" if so desired.)
2. Last night, I ate so much curry and then took a shotgun dump, and now my toilet is full of crapnel that won't flush away.
3. "It is inadvisable for neophyte bukkakist to attempt shotgun without presence of trained professional medical team. Please also to ensure that said team is well equipped with defibrillators, Viagra, and large cotton sock in case of emergency." *demure titter, covers face with fan* ~ Speech given at the entrance of the Sapporo Tourist Baths by the geisha guide.
4. Girlfriend: Guess what, Brad!
Boyfriend: You're going to put a stud in your tongue and use ice cubes next time?
Girlfriend: No - I'm pregnant! :D
Girlfriend: We're going to have a baby! :D
Girlfriend: There's going to be the pitter-patter of little feet in the house! :D
Girlfriend: What type of marriage would you like? White or peach?
The defintive Shotgun Rulesmore...
For all you co-pilots out there
History Lesson: The Term shotgun refers to back in old wild west days, when a person would have to sit next to the driver of the wagon with a shotgun to protect them from highway robbers
Rules So far
1. The Shotgunner must be in clear sight of the car, and shotgun can be called regardless of whether the driver is in sight of the car
2. If you are the first to be picked up on a journey, you are automatically given shotgun, until you violate the other shotgun laws and thus, forfeiting your position, the seat is yours.
3. You cannot declare shot gun if someone has previously declared shotgun for that journey.
4. When simultaneous shotgun is called, there is then a foot race to the passenger side door from the all the people who called
5. Shotgun cannot be called whilst inside a building (unless you are in a multi storey or underground car park!)
6. Shotgun can’t be called in advance, only whilst on the way to the car for the journey
7. On the call shotgun, if the driver wants to mix things up a bit he can call reload, this means that all calls of shotgun before that are void and the first person to call shotgun again gets the seat... and if you plain don't like the person who called shotgun.
This is often used when there is a simultaneous call and the driver is unsure of the outcome, also a shotgun can have 2 barrels so a reload can only be called once.
8. “The Annoying Retard Clause”- If Afore...
when u exhale smoke into someone elses mouth
that was a good hit i want shotgun