1) The past tense of having been rejected
, often publicly, severely, and in a confidence-destroying way.
2) The past tense of firing upon an aircraft for the purpose of destroying it.
1) I went to ask Danielle out, but I got shot down. Now, all of her friends laugh at me and I can't show my face anymore.
2) A fighter jet was shot down over Libya by a missile and was completely destroyed.
when your on a roll with a girl and then when you ask her for fone number or a date, she says no, thus SHOOTING YOU DOWN
José: "so anyhooo, hows about we get together sometime, maybe catch a flick or go for a drink?"
Maria: "ah, neeeoooo. i'm, ahem, busy"
José: "oh, shot down, SHOT DOWN!"
1) A feeling where you lose vast amounts of confidence.
2) the act of losing vast amounts of confidence.
3) to be defeated in an Aerial conflict.
4) A general emotion of disappointment.
1) I get turned down by every girl I go after, Shot down.
2) Dave Shot me down when he verbally raped me.
3) A german bomber was shot down by the RAF in WW2.
4) I haven't got enough money for Bud, Shot down.
To get denyed by every girl in the joint... multiple times... in front of your boys.
"Man, Anz keeps gettin' shot down... Joey go help the brother out.
Shot down as in getting shot and going down to the ground and dieing
hey man i shot down 3 police officers because they looked at me
yo G i like shot down 3 5-0s mutha fucaz looked at me
to get burnt to a first degree extent
u woudent no what shot down was if you got shot down ....SHOT DOWN!!