|1.||A Beatles Song|
Any song that has a play-length that is under three minutes, like majority of The Beatles' songs.
Dan: This song is really good but it's only a minute and a half long.
Bud: Yeah, it's like a Beatles song.
Being rather obscure, the Pablo, or more commonly known as chodus is a short, yet thick, penis. A Pablo is more commonly found in people of caucasian descent, first being coined by Sir H.P. Frapplewhacker in the late 1920s, it is commonly used in more upper class settings, when use of 'ruder' words is not so common.
Deriving from "Pablini", an actor starring in "Where's My Shoe?" a play performed in 1918 at the Centre for Performance Arts. Pablini was short, yet stout.
He had a Pablo the length of a coin, with the girdth of a tuna can.
|3.||man-difo-hing- gunkadunk-jeer-hapless-nan-titifisoo- -canji-galalaloy|
Thought of of the longest most stupid word(thats isnt welsh)in the world. in short term it is a joining word such as "and" used by the han-solos of the 14th century but phased out due to the inconvience of not only its length or difficult pronounciation but for its abilty to make theatre plays such as the well known "help my mother was killed by a excessivly large vagina from verginia" much much longer as actors had to spend many extra seconds saying it, instead of "and".
" Oh my god!!! That Excess of vagina from verginia has killed my mother man-difo-hing- gunkadunk-jeer-hapless-nan-titifisoo- -canji-galalaloy (and) Dishonerd the family name. You basterd vagina, You basterd." extract from the Play "help my mother was killed by a excessivly large vagina from verginia"
"MSN Messenger-Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder."
The agreesive habit of having to always be changing, or in the process of changing your appearance to others on their contact list.
1) Changing your display name or picture in accordance with every second of your mood. So people feel guilty when they see your depressive display name (or picture) and then are forced to ask: "*sigh* What's wrong this time Edwina? Did you break-up with your boyfriend again?" or "Dude, did you and your girl get in another Emo-Fight?"more...
2) Writing "LOL WHOEVER YOU'RE SO FUNNY" for a short length of time in your display name, just to show everyone how grateful you are to this now e-stigmatized friend of yours.
3) Leaving a particular song on pause through Windows Media Player, so he/she thinks that your playing "Your Song" on loop because you missed them so0o0o0o much. (Whilst your play your music through Winamp or iTunes.) Meanwhile, he/she comes crawling back. Saves apologizing.
4) Pornographic Display Pictures. MSN Messenger is also a business tool. Please.
5) And any or all of the following:
-More than 3 display picture changes per day.
-More than 3 screen name changes per day.
-More than 500 status changes per day. (ie. Away, Busy, On The Phone)
-More than 5 simultaneous conversations.
-More than 2 simultaneous file sharing processes.
-More than 100 Contacts.
-Having more than 2 @hotmail.com (or @msn.com etc.) e-mail addresses to allow room for all of your contacts, this is the deadliest sign of MSNMADHD.
|5.||Corridor of Uncertainty|
1. A line in football exactly between the back line and the goalkeeper, usually roughly level with the six-yard-box. Any cross into the Corridor of Uncertainty will cause all sorts of panicky and comedy defending as neither goalie nor defence are sure to come or stay.
2. A line in cricket, when the ball pitches usually on a length, just outside the batsmans off-stump. It is such a good line that it leaves the batsman unsure of whether or not to play a shot, and usually results in either an edge, a play-and-a-miss or some other form of comedy cricket.
3. A dark alleyway.
4. A womans anus. Do you dare venture into the Corridor of Uncertainty?
Ooh, he's put that cross right along the Corridor of Uncertainty and caught the defence in one dilly of a pickle!
Fletcher: "If you keep putting the ball into the Corridor of Uncertainty, you'll get an edge for a wicket eventually."
Harmison: "OK, but what if I just bowl at second slip?"
Paul: "Let's go this way. It's a short cut."
Mike: "No, I can't see down there - it's a Corridor of Uncertainty."
James: "Let's have sex!"
Milly: "We can't, it's my time of the month!"
James: "No worries, I'll just put it in the Corridor of Uncertainty."
A very short and lame drift in a shitty car. They usually vary from about 5 to 13 inches in length and last a second or two. Very unimpressive and stupid. Also gives the samdrift-er self-granted bragging rights, which are extremely annoying, especially to those who may actually know what the fuck they're doing.
If you comment on how lame it is, there may be a sameo followed by being samstanced.
A good way to learn how to samdrift is to play Initial D.
For those who play Counter Strike:more...
M4A1 5.56 mm Assault Rifle is a standard for Counter Terrorists (CT's) because of its short barrel length, rate of fire, and the ability to place a silencer when you right click your mouse. Though not that accurate especially in silent mode, it gives the CT a fighting chance against the Terrorist's feared weapons such as the AK47 and the Ingram MAC-10. With the Ingram being a fast firing low accuracy SMG (sub-machine gun) and the AK47, a long but powerful assault rifle, the direct rival of the M4A1.
Its accuracy is nothing when compared to the Steyr AUG but the AUG is loud and long, not good when entering CQB (closed quarters battle) operations and maps such as CS_Office. The M4 , as called by players, is chosen especially when you encounter low money, CQB maps, and if you don't have a weapon to choose from.
In silence mode, an enemy can not hear your shots as long as you are not near or beside the enemy. Its favored also since it can reach out even to a person carrying a Magnum Sniper Rifle, though it will take more than one shot to take out the sniper at long range unless your luck enoug...