look up any word, like wcw:
Taking pictures in auto mode with film or digital cameras, usualy designated by a green frame icon or green "AUTO".
Most people tend to be shooting on green, even pros shoot like this.
by AlexPanzer January 25, 2006

Words related to shooting on green

camera chimping photography pics shots