1. everyday workload requests, commonly associated with a service industry profession (like a call center)
2. the substance that is sometimes found on the floor in plankeville
1. "hey...did you see the shmite that joel's dealing with right now?"
2. "hey...did joel leave that shmite in plankerville?"
numerous meanings behind this word relating to Marijuana. It can be used in all verbal contexts.
1. Let's go smoke.
2. Let's get really high
3. That was good weed
4. I'm so fucking high right now
!. "Let's go shmite"
2. "Let's get super shmite."
3. " That was good shmite"
4. "I'm so fucking shmite right now!"
Verb/Adj. - The act of smoking/ being high from marijuana.
Last night was sick, got soo shmite! OR I had one shmite-cookie yesterday and was trippin for 8 hours.
this word is the a combination of she might. it means that there is a possibility that she (a girl) is going to do something. in essence, she might do something. lets all hope she does it.
i heard shmite get laid by me tonight.
shmite like me back, shmite not. that is the question