1. To carry something heavy.
2. To carry something in a dragging fashion, as if tired.
3. To go somewhere, particularly somewhere far away or otherwise difficult to reach; often implies resentment of putting forth such effort.
The elevator was broken, so I had to shlep the TV set up five flights of stairs.
I shlepped my book bag behind me.
I shlepped all the way out here from downtown so you could tell me you feel like staying in tonight?
A person who is incapable of performing even the most basic of tasks.
"Don't ask Joe for directions. He is a total shlep and will fuck it all to hell."
The act of "getting some" from another person, mostly used by males but can be used by females on rare occasions.
"Yo I'm about to get the shlep tonight!"
1. the state of anything that shleps
2. a period of shlepping
3. fake death
4. eye rest
5. sleepy time
Verb- shlepping, shlept
1. to rest, nap, recover, sleep, cease being awake
I am majorly in need of shlep; I haven't shlept in days!
What an Irish countryman calls a "slap" or a "spank".
A good shlep is what he's aiming for!
1. the act of shlepping
2. walking while frumping
3. walking in a tired, dragging motion
4. laying around
5. anything else that floats ur boat
"Michele was so tired, she just shlept around the house"