2. To carry something in a dragging fashion, as if tired.
3. To go somewhere, particularly somewhere far away or otherwise difficult to reach; often implies resentment of putting forth such effort.
I shlepped my book bag behind me.
I shlepped all the way out here from downtown so you could tell me you feel like staying in tonight?
A person who is incapable of performing even the most basic of tasks.
"Yo I'm about to get the shlep tonight!"
1. the state of anything that shleps
2. a period of shlepping
3. fake death
4. eye rest
5. sleepy time
Verb- shlepping, shlept
1. to rest, nap, recover, sleep, cease being awake
2. walking while frumping
3. walking in a tired, dragging motion
4. laying around
5. anything else that floats ur boat