look up any word, like turnt:
A bakelite-like material used for PCB construction, so named for the characteristically interesting odour produced when the material is cut, drilled or heated (erstwhile RAF slang)
Bloody 'ell, lad, get them boots outside, they smell like fuckin' shittite
by G-Man_IOM December 17, 2013
0 0