2. A name Jim Lahey gives to Bubbles' cats on Trailer Park Boys, a popular Canadian TV show. Origin of the above term, Bubbles' cats were always getting into shit.
Jim: They're just shitrats, they won't do a fucking thing.
2. Lahey: Hey! Corey and Trevor! Make sure you round up every one of these shitrats, they're ruining the park.
1. A compound noun, joining the word 'shit' in its adjectival, derogatory sense and 'rat' in its slang noun sense (a person who abandons or betrays his or her party or associates).
2. Slang. Derogatory term used to describe a thoroughly disliked person.
3. Victim of unfortunate circumstances or irony perceived by the speaker of the word as a somewhat comedic situation.
1. Slang. Closely related to its definition as a noun: it can be used to describe a person or situation. However, in it's current form it poses several grammatical contradictions to the English Language. If one is particularly concerned about grammatical fluency, they may feel inclined to use the term 'shitratworthiness'.
1. He's got himself into a shit situation because he betrayed all his friends like the rat he is: the most ideal and conventional scenario in which to use the word 'shitrat'.
2. I hate everything about that guy, he's a real shitrat.
3. So it turned out that there was nothing wrong with his exhaust but after five minutes of driving away from the garage, his exhaust fell off; what a shitrat!
1. Your hair looks shitrat today OR there's a certain shitratworthiness about your hair that I can't deny.