the best way to say 'shit' without getting told off, as you can simply say that you were trying out being Irish for the day.
also, see feck
"what a load of shite"
a very british and therefore great way of saying shit. shite sounds much more effective than shit
'karen looks like five kinds of shite today'
Just like shit, but more fun to say.
by anonymous Nov 4, 2003 add a video
a much more effective way to say shit
YOURE talking SHITE!
1) To excrement
2) An opinion
3) An item
4) Offensive term
5) Trouble of difficulty
6) Worthless amount
7) To become infuriated
8) Description of speech
1) I'm going for a shite
2) Thoes tits look shite
3) You're not bringing that shite in here
4) You look like shite
5) Shite, I can't get it up..
6) You know shite
7) Shite, i've cum..
8) You're talking shite
1. A more eloquent or refined way of saying "shit".
2. Sometimes a stronger or more emphasized way of saying "shit": "really shit".
To understand the slightly paradoxical difference note that the word "shite" is usually said in a grimmer and lower tone than the word "shit", which is sharper to say. You can really tear into the word "shite" when you're using it as an insult as in the second example, the word "shit" ends more suddenly. However generally "shite" is not as offensive to say as "shit".
1. "how well did John play...?" "he was shite..."
2. "So how did the training go?" "It was shite!"