|1.||shit a gold brick|
phr. Southernism, used primarily as an exclamation of horror, shock, frustration, outrage, pain or some mix therein. It’s similar to shit a brick, but it’s more creative. It also happens to be one of my grandmothers favourite phrases. Most likely to be uttered if one of the following occurred:
1. Some moron pulled out in front of you on the road.
2. Someone did something extraordinarily stupid.
3. Something broke.
4. A piece is missing from whatever you are trying to assemble.
5. Someone ran into the sliding glass door again.
6. Someone left Legos on the floor.
7. The dog crapped in the house.
8. Your parents caught you sneaking back in at four in the morning.
Jeff: "Shit a gold brick! I shot my self in the foot again!
Jack: "That makes time number three this week, dumbass."