look up any word, like spook:
A type of lighting fixture commonly used in dance and theatrical performances. It is mounted on the ground and at just the right height to crack your shin into, hence the name.
Jim totally got creamed by that shinbuster during last night's rehearsal.
by lorem ipsum December 07, 2009

Words related to shinbuster

lights ow my leg shinbusters theatre people