1. A word used to express a strong positive emotion or used in a positive manner. Can be said when in a good situation and there is nothing left to be said. In this form "shidangles" can replace words such as "awesome", "super", and "alright then", which are said just to fill the silence.
2. Can be used as a non-offensive expletive in a positive or negative manner.
1. - "Wow, it sounds like you had a great time then." "Yeah." "Shidangles."
- "Okay, I have only a couple more things to say. One, I find you all extremely attractive. Two, shindangles."
2. "Shidangles! I forgot my lunch money!"
- "Shidangles, that chick is smokin'!"