look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
a type of dance where one stomps his/her feet while moving his arms and elbows in a circular + vertical movement. Sort of like crunking mixed with jerking. Made famous by a boy named Bobby.
Verb: "Man I just shawty danced it out in the club. Man some one got up in my kool aid and my swag juice and I just shawty danced him out of the club."

Noun: "I love the shawty dance sucka."
by Bill Hudgins May 23, 2010