Backpackers are a very loose subculture of travelers who carry all their stuff with them in a backpack. Typically they are driven by a sense of adventure, and as such are always trying to find somewhere beautiful, completely off the beaten track. They often travel as cheaply as they can to maximise the time they can spend on the road, accepting squalid accommodation or sharing rooms if it will save them any money. Most are in their twenties or early thirties, and almost all are between 18 and 40 though older and younger people aren't unheard-of. People go backpacking for all sorts of reasons but will almost always take offense if it is implied that they are 'on holiday'; backpackers typically consider travel a separate, more serious engagement, all about broadening the mind, experiencing other cultures and trying to satisfy what is often a deep-seated and more often than not insatiable wanderlust.more...
Backpackers tend to be highly inclusive for a variety of reasons.
Firstly, there tends to be a recognition that everyone is different. Backpackers are often driven to travel because they place a high value on difference and diversity. They live and let live.
Secondly, backpacking often sees you arriving in a strange city, alone or with few companions and possibly little or no grasp of the language. This forces you to be friendly with everyone; maybe you need a traveling companion, or at least someone to hang out with for a while. A friendly face who speaks your language is ...
|16.||The Intrigue was a car made by Oldsmobile|
From 98-02 Oldsmobile made the intrigue it’s now a popular used car, some say the car has hips by the looks of the rear quarters and fenders. The car looks great with 20's, tints, HIDS and systems, it can be modified its a W-body and its cousins share the same parts. It's a G ride that was built strong. It will beat more than half the cars on the road and go a 100mph all day and looks like a detective's car in jet black. It was Oldsmobile’s last best selling car.
|17.||nigger the shit out of|
1) to take advantage of, especially to over-consume one's share of something that is available to only a small group of people
2) to rightfully obtain that which does not belong to you
3) to destroy in a drunken stupor or rage; to fuck shit up
4) to get work done in an efficient and timely manner
5) taking one's penis and consensually plummeting it into the female genitalia violently
1) Don't nigger the shit out of all the free pizza you bastardfuck.
2) Let's nigger the shit out of their grill, but Jordan has to push it down the road so we're not on the camera niggering it out of their lot.
3) I proceded to nigger the shit out of Mickey's yard and mailbox last night. Chip and Jeff are next.
4) Hurry up Ed! Let's nigger the shit out of house cleaning just in time for the 'hos to come over tonight.
5) I proceded to nigger the shit out of Abby in the back of her daddy's new car, and she liked it!
When you have a bowl movement and a flurry of fruity pebbles lands on the ground beneath you.
Kid 1: "I had a rainbow road in the middle of class when my teacher wouldn't let me go to the bathroom."
Kid 2: "Damn dude that sucks."
Used to describe the small moco neighborhood which is split between the City of Rockville and Potomac. The Rockville side of the neighborhood has sidewalks while the potomac side doesn't. The city line is obvious since the sidewalk abruptly ends halfway across someone's yard.more...
During the winter The City of Rockville will thoroughly plow everything up to the end of that sidewalk. Since Potomac is slow to plow it prevents the Potomac side from using the falls road entrances into the neighborhood.
A large percentage of the kids from this neighborhood attend private schools in the D.C. metro area (mainly to lax and play soccer). But the kids from Pot-Rock that are in the public school system go to Ritchie Park
The increasing number of fast food entities that share the same space...i.e. PIZZA HUT/TACO BELL...KFC/A&W...ETC.
ROAD WARRIOR:"Hey...let's pull off the freeway n' get some
quick grub at the McTACOHUT comin' up.
SIDE KICK: "Yep."
When three people share a double hotel room, often resulting in one person sleeping on the floor or an uncomfortable sharing of one double bed.
"If the x to y ratio was right, I'd be down with the economy triple, but there's no way in hell I'm sharing a bed with John and his smelly feet."