(1) An English contraction for "shall not." (2) A 4th century middle-eastern colloquial term for "a woman I cannot forget". (3) A common, laconic misspelling of a Vietnamese axiom meaning "stay strong."
I shan't forget, even after 13 years.
A Pint of Beer (Portsmouth). Origin unknown.
Fancy a shant?
1. From the abbreviation "To shit your pants.
2. To blunder or err.
1. One who blunders or errs.
2. One who has shit their pants
also: shantsy, shantser
1. Describing a person who continuously blunders or errs a situation.
2. One who shantses a situation
1. Dude, that girl just shantsed in our basement!
2. You are totally shantsing this situation.
1. Yo, the girl just put her shants in your sink, bro.
2. Are we humans? Or are we shantsers?
1. The shantsing party was not fun at all.
2. That shants girl smells like shit now.
To short for pants, to long for shorts. Shants
Garrett wears shants cause is family is to poor to buy pants.
derived from "shall not"
I shan't tell anyone ur are homosexual.
pants that are too short to be pants, but too long to be shorts.
"He's the only guy I know who can work shants."
A garment of clothing that is not long enough to be pants and not short enough to be shorts.
Everyone looks dumb in shants.
A chunk of shit wrapped in foil, strategically placed to foul up someones private area.
Todd hid a shant under Bill's front seat.